5. Chain Of Fools (1968) (from Lady Soul)
4. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (featuring George Michael) (1987) (from Aretha)
3. I Say A Little Prayer (1968) (from Aretha Now)
2. (You Make Me Feel Like) Natural Woman (1967) (from Lady Soul)
1. Respect (1967) (from I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You)
With that, those are my Top 5 favorite songs from the legendary Aretha Franklin. I would like to say that she was an incredible talent and her music will live on. Aretha will truly be missed.
Totally agree with that #1. It's one of my all-time favorites
ReplyDeleteSame here. Honestly for me, it's really close between This and (You Made Me Feel Like) Natural Woman and I decided to choose the former for my #1.
DeleteAll 5 are amazing songs. Great choices, and I can surely agree that she will be missed. Hopefully some of her songs can return to the charts as a tribute.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they will, especially Respect. I think that's the first song I've ever heard from her. I did listen to a lot of her other music.
Delete